Scene Modeling Case in Architecture Industry
Architecture, real estate, city planning, games, tourism
Case Description: 3D Interactive Walk-through Visualization of Architecture Design
- In one newly designed villa district, we can roam (walk/fly through) outside the villa to see the landscape and experience the harmony between the new villa with the existing nearby building blocks and other surroundings;
- We can then step into the villa and roam to see the interior decoration, the indoor daylighting, and the landscape outside the window, etc.;
- All the above outdoor or indoor scenes and objects, as what have been made as simulation models, can be modified or refined further if needed;
- The work flow of this case can be applied to architecture design, architecture 3D animation, walk-through for architecuture design bidding or look-ober, sales promotion for high-end decorated house or villa, old architecture refurbishment, 3D city simulation, simulation games, virtual tourism, decoration, etc.
Work Flow Chart:
Outdoor Architecture Design and Show:
- Shoot around the nearby existing surroundings like the buildings, and import the video into the planned Easypano Auto-modeling Software to automatically generate the scene models, then export the models into other 3D software like 3Ds Max, Maya;
- Architect design the new architectures in 3D software like 3Ds Max, Maya;
- Merge the above two types of models, and refine the result until satisfaction;
- Play the above result in 3D plug-ins, or add them into customized systems, and you could apply this to architecture rendering, architecture in perspective, architectural animation, 3D interactive walk-through architecture visualization.
Work Flow Chart of the Architecture Case
Appendix: Interior Architecture Design and Decoration:
- Shoot the existing indoor decoration, and import the video into the planned Easypano Auto-modeling Software to automatically create indoor scene models, then export the models into other 3D modeling software like 3Ds Max, Maya, and pick up the object in the scene or segment the scene if needed;
- Prepare furniture and object model bank;
- The models can be refined or edited further in other 3D software like 3Ds Max, Maya, and new models from model banks can be added into the models.