Virtual Tour Software - Tourweaver 2.00 What's New
Easypano Tourweaver has been updated to 3.00 version. (August 9th, 2007)
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (August 3rd, 2007)
Builder: 2.00.070803 Download
- Malfunction of the action Full Screen after language switch.
- Hotspots keep moving in cylindrical panoramas when VR display stops.
- Viewer freezes when navigating from stills to panoramas.
- Abnormal display of the version no. after changing the regional options.
- Map moves a couple of pixels during compass rotation.
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (May 30th, 2007)
- The preloading image works fine.
- The wrong links and some errors in API chapter of Help Topics are corrected.
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (Apr 2nd, 2007)
- Mute for sound doesn't work.
- Best fit for still image doesn't work.
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (Mar 30th, 2007)
- Romania and Italian are supported in this version.
- Add translators' names into About
- The problem in transition of movies.
- When tour movie is paused, the sound can't be stopped.
- The display problem of the third status image of radar.
- The second state of toggle button.
- Text can not be centered in Textarea.
- Improvements of Czechic language.
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (Mar 16th, 2007)
- Multi languages are available
- Loop of background music is added
- Sound problems on Linux Server
- Malfunction of Direction Key in the full screen mode
- The tour title can be applied to all the html files in the output folder
- The link of 'Learn More' in 'Check for update' is corrected
- The status image of Radar can be displayed properly when the three images are actually the same
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (Mar 1st, 2007)
- Controllability of scene when playing tour.
- HELP linking to Easypano in right click menu will be removed after activation.
- White blocks on still image during transition between scenes.
- Sound problem in Firefox and IE.
- Without scene discription in textarea after one changes scene names, when Listbox and Combobox coexisting.
- Malfunction of hotspot and radar with the same name, which link to pop up images.
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 (Feb 14th, 2007)
- Add a scene/movie/map list into the right-click menu of scene/map viewer, and the current scene/movie/map will be marked. You can right click the viewer to select the current scene/movie/map from popup menu.
- Add PlayNextTour to Publish settings. Multiple tours can be integrated now.
- Full screen feature is selectable. You can choose to disable it under publish settings.
- Provide standard edition together with professional edition.
- Content in Textarea can be aligned at left, middle and right.
- Publish settings can be saved before preview.
- Scene viewer is more stable and controlable. Tour can run more smoothly, especially under full screen mode.
- Tour can be loaded more quickly.
- When replacing the whole tour skin, values in those components including textarea, thumbnail, combobox and listbox can be applied to the relative components on new skin.
- The hints for hotspot and radar will apply the name of the relative scene as default and change automatically with the change of scene.
- When clicking hotspot, the scene will not transfer until the mouse is released and the hotspot is in up state.
- The 'delete' button in content window of Textarea component can also delete text (not only the imported text file).
- Config file is editable in Professional edition.
- Cylindrical panorama can be properly displayed.
- JPEG settings under Pulishing settings is taken out to avoid loading size being enlarged.
- Stream loading will continue after being terminated.
- Full screen toolbar can only be selected when 'Enable Full Screen' is chosen.
- Virtual tour scene image is JPE which is supported by Windows 2003 server.
- When in Movie REC state and under preview mode, movie can be run properly when using enter key.
- Stream loading works correctly when choosing grey mode.
- When editing map or scene, the relative image is enclosed by broken-line.
- After tour project is modified and re-saved in Tourweaver 2.00, only the files with the same name will be covered. Others in the previous project will be reserved.
- Online activation works well.
- The Background color of scene viewer can be displayed properly when choosing best fit for still image.
- This version becomes more compatible for the old project file from version 1.3.
- Popup image can be displayed under Full Screen mode.
Easypano Tourweaver 2.00 Beta (Jan 24th, 2007)
- New styles and features of Interface including align, grid, ruler, guides, group, snap and float/collapse/expand panels.
- Undo/Redo is supported
- Multiple maps are supported
- Map replacement without changing hotspots/radars
- Multiple audio formats are supported including mp3, wav, au and midi
- Full screen of scene viewer and map viewer by double clicking
- Movie controller component is added
- Big size and high quality images supported
- The Java player possesses excellent performance, even rivaled with QuickTime
- Publish the movie to video
- Resource library is used
- Show additional detailed image in a popup window
- Macro and template are supported
- The Main Window can be zoomed at the range of 25%-800%
- The new version applies abundant actions for most the components like print, email, execute scripts, etc
- The Walk Through transition effect for scene
- Radar scan area customization
- Show/hide certain type of hotspot
- Text hotspot and text-image hotspot are supported
- Add Tag button and Toggle button to button types
- Introduce three states images for hotspot
- The content in Thumbnail, Listbox and Combobox can all be customized
- The still image will be shown properly in scene viewer when choosing Best Fit
- The loop feature for background music is corrected. (When you choose no for loop, the music will only be played once)
- The map border can be set as transparent
- The reverting of program window is enabled