Panowalker 2.0 beta is released!
Panowalker 2.00 has added the following new features:
[+]Support multiple paths.
adding hotspot (Link to Panorama, Popup Image, URL)
[+]Publish to the local, full screen of player is
[+]Support the transition effect Everyscape when scenes switch
[+]Support the background music as .mp3
Click following to see a virtual tour sample created with Panowalker
View More Samples
- Processor: PIII800MHz or higher; AMD 2800+ or higher
- RAM: 1G
- Network card
- OS: 32bit Windows 2K/
XP/ Vista/Windows 7
- Explorer: IE6.0 and higher versions; Netscape Navigator (7.0 and
later versions for Windows OS or 5.0 and later versions for Mac.
Main Testing Points:
- Adding and deleting paths;
- Saving project and opening existing project;
- Adding action to hotspots, especially "link to pano" action;
- Publishing virtual tours;
- Playing of virtual tour results, switching between paths and
- Program exits under some special circumstances;
- If Tilt Min/Max value in Walkthrough Direction Settings is not
-90~90, the scene viewer in Intitial settings and Link to Pano settings
only displays one part of the related scene.
- Hotspot location is not correct
- Select one scene from the scene list, sometimes its property panel
doesn't show up.
- Select a whole path, you may need to click twice on a scene in the
Path panel in order to set a point in the path;
- In Path editing panel, if using keyboard to move between selected
points, anchoring property of corresponding points in the path list does
- When viewing a published virtual tour, click a hotspot to switch to
a panorama in another path, the tilt restrictions (for example, restrict
the tilt value to -70 and 70) on the scenes in the destination path no