Flash VR Page
This page will only be displayed when you choose Flash VR selection at Format page.
- Pano Size in Normal Scene Viewer (Pro only): To set the percentage of the panoramic image in the scene viewer under the normal mode. If selected, the scene viewer will play the panoramic image in reduced size in the normal mode compared with the full screen mode.
Note: Classification display is not available for still image.
- JPEG Quality: to adjust JPEG quality If the format you select is JPEG, click button to adjust image quality in the pop-up window. Move the slider, or use arrow key to adjust JPEG quality. You may preview the result in Compressed Image area. JPEG quality is closely related with file size, so please select a proper value balancing file size and image quality.
- Slice Display: to speed up the tour loading. There are two filling model to set unit color: Blur or Gray.
- Copyright Protection by Image Encryption: If this item is selected, the scene images will be encrypted as JPE format with the original size. Therefore the others can't use or modify the scene images from tour. If not selected, the scene images will be kept as JPG format without change.
- Display Scene Name under Right-click Menu: If this item is selected, the relative scene names will be listed at the right-click menu.
- Display Map Name under Right-click Menu: If this item is selected, the relative map names will be listed at the right-click menu.
- Display Map Button at Top Right Corner of Full Screen: The map button will be displayed when tour runs in full screen mode. Otherwise, it'll not be shown.
- Display Map Initially at Top Right Corner of Full Screen: The map will be displayed initially when tour runs in full screen mode if this item is selected.
- Indicate load progress of the first scene in the progress bar of Loading Window: The loading of the first scene will be included in the loading process of the progress bar of loading window if this item is selected.
- Disable the Mouse Wheel Zoom: When selected, you can't use mouse wheel to control zoom-in/out of the scene.
Multi Language Tour: Tourweaver7 supports multi langue tour ,no matter what kinds of language you add in your original tour( text and hint of button ,hint of hotspot ,text and hint of polygon hotspot. Text and hint of radar), it will auto translate into 6 Language such as English,Japanese,Spanish,German,Italian based on the viewers’computer language.