Use Matching Points Panel
You may see matching points' parameters of each pair of images in this panel inEditable Original Image View under Source Images Tab
. For details of inserting matching points, please refer to Insert Matching Points
1. Matching Point Table:
To display the matching points of a current image pair. For the details about operations on matching points, please refer to Insert Matching Points
2. To display the feedback info of the calculation result of stitching parameters.
There are two kinds of tips to remind you what to do next after stitching.
3. To list different association relations among image pairs after searching for matching points and optimization.
- #0200011Calculation of stitching parameters fails! It may be caused by: a) existing orphaned images; b) matching points of image pairs with big error or with less than 3 pairs. Please try another stitch after adjusting the points.
- Enough matching points!
Click on the number hyperlink beside these items, the corresponding image will display in the show area on the left side.
- Orphaned Images: The images listed under this item don't have any matching point with other images.
- Linked Image: The images are linked through matching points.
- Image pairs with less than 3 pairs of matching points: To list all the image pairs with less than 3 pairs of matching points. In this case, you need to add a few matching points by hand. If the number of the matching point pairs in an image pair is greater than or equal to 3, then the image pair will be listed under Linked Images.
- When the matching points change or images are added/deleted, the list info will change accordingly. For example, the no. 6 image first is listed under the item Orphaned Images. After matching points are added to the image, it will automatically go under the item Linked Images.
- If all the images are listed under the item Linked Images, and under the other items, there isn't any listed image, in this case, a successful stitch will be easily achieved.