You may save unfinished panoramic image
as a .pw file (a project) before quitting Panoweaver
. In this way, you can just open the project and resume your work instead of importing fisheye images or adjusting parameters again once you don't finish the work. This function will save much time and energy for you.
1. Choose File>Save
Project or click
2. Enter output path and file name in the pop-up dialog box;
3. Click OK to save it as .pw file.
- Select at File>Open Project, or click on toolbar;
- Drag .pw file into Panoweaver Editing area, or drag it onto Shortcut of Panoweaver.
- Double click icon of .pw file in the folder, as shown below:
There are three methods to open a project: