Get HDR Image from Camera Raw File
About Camera Raw
In addition to JPEG, TIFF, digital camera can also save picture as Camera Raw file (Raw is not a kind of image format, accurately speaking, it is the record of original information generated when CCD captures picture).
Camera Raw has not been processed in any form and it has to be converted into common format, for instance, TIFF, to edit. Camera Raw contains the highest quality information when CCD captures picture. Panoweaver
8 allows users to import Camera Raw to get high quality panoramic image
- Choose File>New Project or click on toolbar, set file format as Camera Raw in the Open Images window. Click Open, and then Camera Raw window will appear.
- Adjust Exposure Compensation and Gamma to a satisfactory value, select "16bits/channel" in Image Depth, and then click OK.
- Choose Panorama>Stitch or click on toolbar to stitch fisheye image.
- Click File>Save Panoramic Image to save it as 16-bit tiff format.
- Panoweaver 8 does not support publishing images in 16 bit. You have to convert it into 8 bit image before publishing. HDR to LDR option will assist you to convert the image. Choose Image>HDR to LDR, the program will convert it automatically.
8 bit images show "24b" in status bar, and 16 bit images show 48b.