In addition to preparing all the necessary equipment such as DC, fisheye lens, pano head and tripod, preparing some other accessories will facilitate the photography process.
Enough battery: Make sure to charge your battery and enough spare batteries are available.
- Enough memory cards: Estimate the shot images amounts and the memory of the flash card then calculate your needed card numbers. The original flash card with the camera is generally 16M. You may purchase different memory card as 128M, 256M, etc.
- Computer: Computer is necessary sometimes to store more images. Make sure your computer has been installed with USB driver and Nikon View software, also with the power cable, USB cable/serial cable, card reader, etc.
- Camera remote cord: Remote cord is helpful in prevent the camera from shivering during shooting. Please inquire the local camera store for more information.
- Camera bag: A camera bag can be considered for convenience. Inquire the local camera shop for more information.
Check your equipment before hand:
- Check for enough battery.
- Observe your fisheye lens and clean it with lens tissue if any smudge.
- Ensure the tripod stable and level.