Note: When publishing tour in Flash viewer, only mp3 will be recognized. The au, midi and wav can't be played properly in flash viewer.
Add Audio Hotspot
When making a virtual tour, you can add background sound to hotspot. When you click this audio hotspot, then the relative background sound would be played. The steps are as below:1. Add a hotspot from the ToolBox to a scene or a map
2. Click Action tab under hotspot Properties panel
3. Choose Sound>Play Sound and click to add this action to right side
4. Then there would be a popup window as below:
5. Click to add the sound; if Loop selected, the sound would be replayed automatically.
6. Click OK
Add Background Sound to a Certain Scene
To add background sound for scene, please do as following:1. Select the scene to which you're going to add background sound and open Properties panel
2. Click to add the sound; if Loop selected, the sound would be replayed automatically
3. Click OK
Add Background Sound to Movie
To add background sound for movie, please do as following:1. Select the movie to which you're going to add background sound and open Properties panel.
2. Click to add the sound; if Loop selected, the sound would be replayed automatically.
3. Click OK.
Add Background Sound to Virtual Tour
Besides adding sound to hotspot, scene and movie, you can also add a background sound for the whole virtual tour. This sound would be played during running the tour. The steps are as below:1. Choose File>Publish Settings>General
2. Click at Background Sound File to add the sound. If Loop is selected, the sound would be replayed automatically.
You can set a Mute button to stop the sound. Mute is an action which can be added to hotspot, text, image or button. Please refer to Action for sound.
Note: If you add sound to hotspot, scene, movie and virtual tour at the same time, all these sounds would be played. When you use Mute action, these sounds will all be stopped.
Note: Tourweaver7 optimizes sound control system for multi sound in the tour.