Add Skin to Skin List from Current Project or Local
You can not only export the tour skin in current project as a skin template but also add the existed skin files from local to Skin List for future use.
Note: Some values will be lost during exporting like text area, combobox, listbox, etc.
How to export tour skin1. Select File>Export Skin
2. Type the name for the skin and select the folder for saving the skin in the popup window
3. Click OK and the skin in the current project is saved into Skin List.
How to add skins outside the current project1. Open Skin List panel
2. Click under the panel
3. Select the desired skin file which you're going to add into Skin list in the popup window
4. Click OK and the selected skin is added into the Skin List
Create folders to organize these skins in the Skin List1. Open Skin List panel
2. Click to create a folder and name the folder like Real Estate
3. Select all the relative skins and press the left key of mouse. Drag mouse to the Real Estate folder and release. Then all these skins are moved into Real Estate folder.