Add, Delete or Replace Map
The supported formats include JPG, BMP and GIF.
Add map1. Go to List panel > Map tag and click
2. Choose the right image you want to add as a map from image choosing window
3. Click OK
Delete map1. Go to List panel > Map tag and click the map which you want to remove from map list
2. Then click or press the Delete key to remove that map
Note: In Standard edition, you are limited to adding one map.
Replace map1. Go to List panel > Map tag and click the map you want to replace
2. Right click your mouse and choose Replace from popup menu
3. Choose the right image you want to use to replace the original one from the dialogue box
4. Click OK. Then the original image is replaced with the new one. But the map name will remain.
Note: In case the old map and the new one are not in the same size, then the location of hotspots and radar on it may change. Hence, you should have some tiny adjustment.