How to Apply Popup Window
- Add a popup window (see Add Popup Window), set properties for it (see Set Properties for Popup Window)
- Add components to popup window, set properties and actions for the added components (see Add Components on Popup Window).
- Add a hotspot to the scene or add a button to the skin (see Add Hotspot on Scene)
- Add an action Window> Open Popup Window or Show/Hide Popup Window from the Actions panel to the hotspot or the added button from the Actions panel to the hotspot (see Set Button Action for reference).
- Click OK. Then preview, when you mouse click on the hotspot or button, the popup window will appear as you have set.
See a sample tour at Gallery,and click on the button menu to see the effect:
Note: Popup Window will be included in the exported skin folder.