Record a Movie
When you add a new movie, it's blank completely even without a frame. You can insert different frames to begin recording the movie with your own style.
Frame is the basic element of movie and each frame represents a time point on time axis. To record a movie, you have to insert multiple keyframes in the movie with the following steps:
- Select the movie which you're going to record under Movie REC panel like Movie1.
- Select the scene which yo're going to first record from the scene list right under the MainWindow as shown below:
- Put the mouse onto Movie REC panel and click a certain time point like 10s on time axis
- Click which is at the bottom of Movie REC panel or right click your mouse and choose 'insert Frame'. Then you finish inserting a keyframe at 10s time point; and at this frame, you can see the initial display position including Pan, Tilt and FOV of Scene1 which you're just chosen.
- Move your mouse onto Scene Viewer and adjust the view position of Scene1 in Scene viewer by dragging with mouse or via Toolbar.
- Again back to Frame editing area under Movie REC panel, find the next time point where you want to insert a keyframe like 15s and click it.
- Again click or right click your mouse to choose 'insert Frame' from popup menu.
- Thus movie1 will run scene1 as how it's set at 10s to how it is at 15s automatically.
- You can set multiple keyframes for different scenes by repeating the above steps. At last all these keyframes would form a walkthrough which is exactly the one you want.
- Click the frame which you want to remove
- Click or right click and choose Delete Frame to delete that frame
Display modeClick which is at the right side of timeline to shift the display mode including Common mode and Preview mode.
Set Frame Properties
When you record a movie, if you're not very satisfied with the viewing position of the scene at a certain keyframe, you can define an accurate position by setting the frame properties. The frames for panoramic image and still image are a little different.
When the frame is for panorama, its properties panel is as below:
|Frame No.||To show the frame number|
|Movie Name||To show which movie this frame is in and the length of this movie|
|Scene Name||To show which scene this frame is for|
|Pan, Tilt, FOV||The initial value of the Pan, Tilt and FOV|
|Rotation Direction||To show, from this frame on, which direction does this movie turn to, clockwise or anti-clockwise.|
Copy, Cut and Paste Frame
You can copy or cut one or several frames and then paste it or them to other time points or another movie. The steps are as below:1. Select the frames you're going to copy (you can select multiple frames by Ctrl or Shift), right click and select copy frame or press Ctrl+C
2. Right click where you want to paste the frames and choose paste frame or press Ctrl+V
Drag Frame at Time Line
You can modify walkthrough of movie by dragging a certain frame to change its time point.1. Click a certain frame
2. Press the mouse and drag the frame leftwards or rightwards until a certain point. And the frames after this one would also move synchronously.
Create a New Movie
Copy and Paste Movie
Set Movie to Default
Export Movie as a Video