If the computer you are running Easypano software is connected with Internet, please proceed with the online activation. Activation over the Internet is a one-time operation. Simply enter your product serial number and activate for full use in seconds, secure and anonymous.
Note: Online Activation requires network card and Internet connection.
- Start Tourweaver 7
- Choose online activation in the popup window and then click Continue
- Input the license key which you've purchased and click Continue
- The online activation is accomplished.
In case you need to run Easypano products in a computer with no Internet connection, you can find some other computer with Internet available to activate the product via Email or Easypano website submission. Since Internet is quite pervasive nowadays, we assume all the customers can access the Internet by certain means, either in a net cafe, or another computer.
Basically offline activation still requires internet connectivity, however not necessarily in the computer running the software.
A general procedure for offline activation:
- Start Tourweaver 7
- Choose offline activation in the popup window and then click Continue
- Choose step 1 to create an ARF file and click Continue
- Input the license key you've purchased and select the right directory to save this ARF; and click Continue
- An ARF file is created and saved in the relative path
- Click the link http://www.easypano.com/activation.html to open the registration html page. Fill out one or two available Email and upload this ARF
- An ALF file is created and sent to the relevant Email
- Login your email-box and save this ALF to your local
- Restart the activation procedure from Help menu.
- Choose offline activation; and click Continue
- Choose step 3 and click Continue
- Import ALF to activate the software and click Continue
- Offline activation is accomplished
Note: Offline Activation requires network interface card installed.
Please make sure the computer in which you install Tourweaver 7 and create Activate Request File, meet the following requirements.
- 1. Network card is installed.
- 2. TCP/IP protocol is installed.
- 3. Network card is not disabled.