Flash Virtual Tour
Flash virtual tour is based on the cross platform Adobe Flash Player to play 360 degree panoramic photos and still photos, supporting multimedia components like Flash, video, sound, hotspots, popup windows and various other effects.
Tourweaver helps to create virtual tours with various interactive components, like Flash, video, popup windows, hospots, maps, radars links and customized skin. The virtual tour can be published as full screen Flash as well as standalone swf tour.
Main features of virtual tour software Tourweaver:
- Link spherical panorama, cylindrical panorama and still image together to build a web based virtual tour
- Google Maps support
- Customize virtual tour skin visually
- Add Flash, video, and popup window components to achieve interactive effects.
- Add hotspots which can be linked to panorama, still images, audio or another virtual tour
- Set tour path to control the timing and virtual tour walkthrough
- Tailor multiple interactive map with radar effect
- Generate virtual tour as Flash VR and standalone swf.
Click the following image to view Flash virtual tour made by Tourweaver:
Tourweaver accepts panoramas and still images when creating Flash virtual tours. To make panoramas, you can use Easypano panorama software Panoweaver. Shoot fisheye images and stitch them into high quality panoramas of 360*180 degree with Panoweaver.
The most powerful virtual tour creating software for integrating your panoramas with Google map,video, hotspot, ect.