panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-27

Panoweaver Not Opening...

I'm really hoping that panoweaver will the right stitching solution for our virtual tours but I am having trouble getting it to open.  

I've downloaded version 8 and it installs fine but when I open it, the splash screen flashes for a half a second and then it closes.  I've tried rebooting, reinstalling...  and still the same result.

I also tried version 7 and it installs fine but gives me an error message on launch:

"Error:  can't open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Easypano\Panoweaver 7 Professional Edition\pw_runtime.log' (error 5: access is denied.)"

I've downloaded and installed Tourweaver and it works fine.

Also, this problem seems to be just on my computer.  I installed it on a different pc with the same OS and it works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Shawn
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-03-27

What's your computer configuration?

Please set your hard disc C, where Panoweaver is installed, writable to have a test. About the settings, here is a video for your reference: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/Jack/Panorama-Software/customer/memory.mp4

If you still failed to install Panoweaver after the settings, please send me the log file, which can be found at C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\EasypanoPanoweaver\Professional

main_runtime.log. It will be better if you can send also the screenshot of error. Thanks.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-28

Totally worked, thank you!

Shawn
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-02

I have PW5 and two days ago it stopped working. It wont open at all!! When I double click on my desk top icon my pointer (mouse) turns into an hour glass for about a second and then it turns back into a pointer. I have no errors and nothing opens. I started my task manager to see if it popped up in there and nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 10 times now. I dont have the file "easypanopanoweaver" listed in the above post. 

On a side note I also tried to download PW4 and that wont open either...no errors! So I thought..."maybe its my computer...but if it is PW8 wont work either...right?" Well I downloaded PW8 and that one opens just fine???? Any one have any ideas?

B