panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-07-18

Panorama Head Companies

Panorama Head companies that really deliver

WOW I must have lost my thought mid sentence.

Think I was asking a question ? What are the names of the pan head companies that make a product that actually perform as advertised ?

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-07-19
Wow! So many!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-07-19
Are there any that don't perfom as advertised ?
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-07-19

Depending on your camera and lens flavor some panorama heads are definately better than others.

Consider

pan head weight
designed to keep the pano head out of the images

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-07-20

Obviously the panoheads we now use are worthy of comment. After more than 6 years of panorama making I have own and tested many panoheads.

I currently use Agnos products and without hesitation recommend them to anybody who cares to ask or listen. The products are first class and perform as expected everytime. The MrotatorTCPS is the best "universal" panohead on the market bar none. The MrotatorA and B for the use with Nikon Coolpix FC-E8 and FC-E9 Fisheye lenses (respectively) were ground braking at the time of release and are still the #1 choice for a panohead for these lenses. Agnos has proved time and time again that they are the #1 choice for panorama heads and accessories.

I also have a Nodal Ninja 3 for the times a very light weight panorama head is required. I also have no problem recommending this product. It performs very well and is improving with every release. The developer is more than welcome to hear comments for improvements and acts upon them. Bill from Nodal Ninja USA offers exceptional service as does Nick from Hong Hong (the developer)

For a totally Pro presentation and design the Agnos is the clear winner, not to mention the extremely professional service, that said the service I received from Nodal Ninja was also first class.

I will go on to say I once solely used Kaidan products. I no longer do - enough said! -

Regards, Smooth