panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-01-23

For Sale Canon 10D DSLR

I'm offering up my Canon 10D DSLR camera complete with BG-ED3 Battery Grip and (2) BP-511 Batteries also included is a modified Genuine Canon efs18-55mm Kit lens with Lens Caps.

Actual camera shown here Panohead and Sigma Lens NOT included in sale.

All original "Mint" boxes, manuals, software, strap and cables. Camera presents as new and would suit someone looking for a professional "Metal" body camera. Maybe someone considering a "plastic" Rebel, Rebel XT/300D,350D and wants to go one better at no extra cost?

Everything is in perfect working order and has been treated as a baby since day one. It is totally unmarked "as new" condition.

Selling price is $1000.00 USD + Postage and Insurance.
Price is NOT negotiable. As the original purchase price was over $2500.00 USD Purchaser will not be disappointed. Genuine reason for sale (Bought Canon 5D)

Australia Post will be around $100.00 USD + insurance costs to just about anywhere in the world.

Interested? Contact me via "Private Message"

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-23

OFF TOPIC

Hi Smooth

I can see that the link to the pic opens a window at a specific size. Would it be possible to have a browser window with out the toolbars?? I have been told that you need javaScript to open a window with out toolbars.

I ask because I have been discussing this issue with Vilmer aka Ronald (also from the forum) and we want to find a way to send a link to our customers that open the tour in a window that is the exact same size as the skin. I know it is possible with Wise PopUp 

I also know it is possible to resize the tourweaver_XX.html file but every article I have read states that it is not possible to edit the Tourweaver_XX.html file so the tollbars aren't there.

best regards

Morten

btw I would love to see a 3 hemi pano with your new 5D and a sigma lense :o)

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-05-28

This Canon 10D is still on offer.

Regards, Smooth