panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-04

Cannon G6, Ipix switch

So my company made the mistake of purchasing from I-pix just over a year ago. We purchased a complete camera kit for createing panoramic images, the kit included a Cannon G6, a Nikon fisheye converter(FC-e9 0.2x) along with the lens adapter, swival and a tripod. For the last year I have been using Interactive studio from ipix to stich my images, our subscription has now expired and I would really like to switch to some new software thats a little more userfriendly. I cheked out the cameras that work with panoweaver and did not find my g6. Was wondering if anyone out there is using the same equipment with panoweaver, or any insight at all would probly help. Thanks
Brandon
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-04-04

Brandon,

Welcome to the Easypano forums.

The camera is not the relevant factor the lens is! Panoweaver and Tourweaver will work fine with your Nikon FC-E9 fisheye lens. You would be best to shoot 3 images at 120 degree click stops. Insert the images in Panoweaver as "Full Circular" Download the trial and give it a go with some images you have stitched before (or some new ones) let us know how you get on and ask questions if you get stuck etc.

Regards, Smooth 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-05
I installed the trial this morning and I already love this program. Theres only one problem I have encountered. When I save (publish) my completed image I recive an error that reads as follows-

#0002005: Unable to publish! The system files are damaged, please repair program.

When I open the location that it was published in it is there, however they only seem to be working in QVR format even though I downloaded the java plugin along with microsofts. Any help would be much appreciated.
Brandon