panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-31
Quote: Originally posted by daugaard47 on August-31-2007
Maby later we can have a panoramaOff LOL
Thanks,
Chris

That right there is funny, I did laugh out loud.  Good luck to you dougaard47 with your panoramaOff.  Click here to view your competition!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-31
I thought that might make you guys laugh (PanoramaOff)
Anyways I finally got my camera and Lens around 3:00 today.
I been playing around with it for about an hour now. Its going to take some time to get used to. The only panoramic head I have for now is a Kaidan QuickPan III Detent Ring with 6 stops that I bought of sobra. It gives me the 6 60degree shots and I can get the zenith shot ,but the nadir shot Is kind of tricky. It will have to do until I can get a decent head. I want the NN3, but I think I will have to go with a cheap Panosaurus head for now.
Just to be clear the nodal point on the 10.5mm is marked with the gold ring? Seems like I'm getting some parallax errors.
    Thanks for the help guys this has been fun,but now I got some learning to do. By for now.
Chris
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-09-01
Quote: Originally posted by pixelator on August-31-2007
Quote: Originally posted by daugaard47 on August-31-2007
Maby later we can have a panoramaOff LOL
Thanks,
Chris

That right there is funny, I did laugh out loud.  Good luck to you dougaard47 with your panoramaOff.  Click here to view your competition!

Err, that was shot in 2004 (over three years ago now). Forgot it was even there....

Was my directional sound tester. Directional sound is cool

Regards, Smooth