panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-21
Thanks Vince but that want work. That program is just for converting RAW files. I shoot the real estate in JPG as it is much faster. I would need a place to download to just so I could compare the images. A shoot of 15-20 scenes and stills if over 800 images as I bracket 5 shots.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-21
Opps, missed the part about shooting jpg. I was thinking of ways to reduce the variables. If you have a second computer you can try down loading it on to, and if you connect the camera to the computer, try finding a computer that you can plug the card into directly. If the image is jpg you wont need any special program to open it, you should just be able to double click it once you have it downloaded. I don't think that the image will look different, but I would check just to be sure. So, if you have a new camera, you are sure it is happing with both memory cards, and the images are still damaged on a different computer, it would look like either:
1: this is a very common problem with the d300
or
2: it has something to do with you lens (the only variable that has not changed, or has it, does this happen with more then one lens?)

I don't think its #1, I think you would be able to find lots of online post about something this common. So, if I can get the quote right, "once you have removed all other possibilities, what ever is left, no matter how unlikely, is the solution."

Vince
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-21
Thanks Vince, I didn't even think about loading it to another computer. I load it to my wife's computer. It does the same thing with the 18-200 as well. I just purchased the 12-24 and will try it later.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!