panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-28

Panwalker

Hi,
does any one have a sample project file of panoweaver
In the shooting process (the help manual) says  " For indoor shooting , you may take a pano shoot about every 30~40 cm. What does it indicate ??

If the path i am traveling  is 10 Meter long in straignt line, then how many panos do i need to shoot ?   start *-------------------------------------* END
Can some one share their experience ?

devcpt

pan 2 pano
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-28

The more you take the cleaner the movement and experience will be for the people viewing. I should think one every meter would give a good result.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-28
The shorter the path, the more natural it appears but there is a trade off : the loading process and all companies offering this type of service are facing the same problem : you can take a pano each 50 cm if wanted but you have to limit the numbers of nodes otherwise it's just not bearable for the enduser.

There is a usual "maximum" number of panos but I won't communicate it because of competition. (I am a current user and bought the panowalker licence)

You have to try by yourself and check the loading process.

thierry

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-05-29

This is theinformation I am looking for. This article is clear and easy to understand. I'mlearning more about this. Hope you bring more things related to it. Thanks alot!

windows movie maker

windows
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
29 days ago

I really like this panoweaver which gives me best editing experience. In http://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-essayontime-com/, I have watched many videos to get an idea about this file. I really like this feature in macOS

Claud