panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-11-07

Mac version of Tourweaver is updated

Dear Easypano Friends,

Tourweaver 7.10 Pro for Mac is released. According to our license policy, users of Tourweaver 7.00 Pro for Mac can transfer their license key in help menu of activated program and then use the same key to activate the new software.

In this edition, player is greatly optimized and some bugs are fixed. Some difficult issues are still being processed and the software will be updated aperiodically. Standard version will be also coming soon. Meanwhile, suggestions and feedback of Easypano users would be highly appreciated.

New Features:

[ - Bug fixed]
[ * Improved/changed feature]

[*]Improve Flash panorama player.
[*]Improve HTML5 panorama player.
[*]Improved HTML5 player is now compatible with Chrome and IE10 browsers.

[-]Resolved the wrong scene name display in Combobox and Listbox which caused by long scene names.
[-]Fix the incorrect action of
Fly, Expand and Collapse in opening Popup Window.
[-]Fix the crash caused by deleting scenes in scene editing mode.

Free download: http://www.easypano.com/download-tw710.html

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-08

when we can publish and HTML5 works properly it will be a great program.For now the popup still not working through the hotspots on the scenes.

Anyway,thanks for continuing to develop for Mac
!

Felipe

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-11-10

Thank you for the feedback, our developers are optimizing the HTML5 tour, and the feature will be added in later version.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
19 days ago

Perfect, pleasant updates. I have been waiying for the updated version of Tourweaver for a long time as long as I need it to  create virtual tours. So far this is the best edition I type my essay today about.

Jason123456