panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2015-11-10

Tourweaver 7.98:Portuguese, Russian and Turkish are now available!

Tourweaver 7.98 comes out! Click here to try them out
Let's have a quick review of several new features in this updated version:
Portuguese, Russian and Turkish are available now!  
Until now,  English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish version of Tourweaver are released. And we are translating more languages, French, Spanish, etc., they are coming soon.
If you are interested in translating your own Tourweaver and Panoweaver, please contact with us at marzo@easypano.com.
Besides, it will be highly appreciated if you find any translation errors in current version and help us to correct them.
flag correct.jpg
Moreover,  Tourweaver 7.98 is more compatible with the latest operating environment, Microsoft Edge,Safari, Chrome are better supported.
Besides, the stuck-halfway error and slow-speed problem occur during publishing process are fixed in this version, because we optimize the usage of memory.
At last but not least,  you can create a specific link to go directly to a certain scene of a virtual tour(both Flash and HTML5) if you don't want to view the tour from the beginning, especially when the tour is large and with many scenes.

Detailed update information please refer to

What's new in Tourweaver 7.98:http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-software-tourweaver7/what-is-new-519.html

You want to explore these useful features?  Why not installing it NOW!

Free Update: Please note that user who has already owned Tourweaver 7 license key can free update your program to the latest version.

Marzo
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-04-26

Notwithstanding Wireless CarPlay, more differing Emojis, and enhanced signing in for Google administrations, iOS 8.3 includes a noteworthy new element: a few new dialects for Siri. More than three years taking after the underlying Siri beta in 2011, iOS 8.3 includes bolster for the accompanying dialects in Siri: Russian, Danish, Essay Writing Services UK Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and English for India…

Eliza
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-05-24

Good going dude! The classification is much observedand continually optimized all the way. However, I like watching videos instead of readingarticles though. Netflix offers good quality entertainment videos anddocumentaries without any commercials. Contact Netflix, Dell Customer ServicePhone Number, HP Phone Number, Netgear SupportPhone Number, Linksys number, Cisco Contact Centre Express, Gmail Help Phone Number, Hotmail Support Number, Yahoo Mail SupportNumber, Microsoft CustomerSupport Number, Norton 360 Phone Number, McAfee TechnicalSupport Phone Number, Contact Technical Support Number

Shane12
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-05-24

i am satisfied approximately your effort in preparing this put up and i have been operating for a long term on this post for a good idea on it. I genuinely very experience studying your right and useful publish thanks.  Chewbacca Jacket

Antonio12
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-08-03

i am fulfilled roughly your exertion in setting up this set up and i have been working for a long haul on this post for a smart thought on it. I really exceptionally encounter examining your privilege and valuable distribute much appreciated.Harley Quinn Injustice 2 Jacket

pixie
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-09-05

Fulfillment is the reward of being grateful and thankful. It goes that if you are thankful in each condition, you will be content with everything Do my assignment and your delight will be plenteous and wearisome. Cerebrum boggling people breed shot. No one gets any satisfaction from obliging a senseless person. When you display gratefulness, the subject of your thought sprouts and turns. stunning post, grateful. keep it up.

Mathew
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
19 days ago

Looking for a writer? Who can write for you, then you don't have to go anywhere, excellent academic help providing you the cheap and the best assignment service with 75% discount. write my paper

joseph123