panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2015-12-09

Panoweaver 9.20 for Windows (Beta) is released!

Panoweaver 9.20 for Windows (Beta) is officially released, try it now!
In this update, the main improvement is that YPR function is added.  It's an excellent remedy for distorted panorama!
2.jpg
You can use this feature to adjust the horizontal and vertical level of the stitched spherical panorama, to make it match the  horizontal line in Panoweaver editing window.
Have you ever stitched a distorted panorama? Wanna fix it? Click here for details.  
Another good news( for Portuguese and Russian users )is that Russian and Portuguese are optional in this version. By far, you can use Panoweaver in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese.

Marzo
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
21 days ago

The costs associated with healthcare had outpaced inflation for decades. Consider now that the cost of higher education has outpaced the cost of healthcare during this period. The crisis was masked in large part by student loans and even essays for sale can't save them.

preston
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
21 days ago

Thanks

Write My Essay UK

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
18 days ago

The knowledge you share really changes me in life, I sincerely thank you for the things you have done, sure your blog will help more people.

bloxorz

tony12