panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-11-24

Your comments are welcome

A recent project I have done with my new config. your comments are most welcome..
http://www.hemadeus.com/patterson/

thanks
ys

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-11-24

Yowsiang,  Great WORK !!!

Specially the mirrored surfaces - you did a great job removing the camera.

<param name=frame value="">

I noticed you are not using static hotspots for the < > buttons.  I miss being able to click a button for rotation.

<param name=sound0="1.mp3">
<param name=sound1="2.mp3">
<param name=sound2="3.mp3">

I noticed you are using 1,2,3.mp3 audio sounds in the code.. is there a way to enable the audio ?

<param name = shotspot4 value = " x1 y279 a147 b304 u'ptviewer:toggleHS()' ">

I do not see this shotspot ?  Appears to be lower left corner of the viewer..

<param name=quality value="3">

What version of the ptviewer.jar are you using ?  There might be a newer one that will let you use Quality = 4

Exceptional quality.. Great lighting !

Dave

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-11-24

Hello yowsiang,

You have done a nice job in a difficult house. I did see a few stitching error's that were pretty obvious (Readed Panel - Bathroom sink etc). Is that you looking into the bathroom through the window?

I also looked at your coding and agree with Dave some of your parameters don't make any sense to your tour. I'm guessing you borrowed some code!

I would say you need to adjust your nodal point a little or adjust your stitching parameters to correct the slight misalignments. But in in all a terrific job. Well done.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-11-24

Hi thanks all for your comments.

Yes how careless am i and i did not notice the stitching error, the code was taken from another project I used with control bar and also music. I tried removing some part of it but did not clean up properly

And I spent most of the time removing mirrors and specs sign tags on the walls.

My problem is the floor is pretty glossy so when i rotate the rotator, my tripod slided most of the time.. Any suggestion how I could prevent this in the future?

Thanks again...

ys

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-11-25

Yowsiang,

Rubber feet should fix the tripod movement. If you don't have them you can buy a non slip mat from most rubber suppliers. It is very thin and sometimes used for opening lids on jars. Maybe a kitchen supply shop could also sell them.

I appreciate how much work when into the reflective surfaces and it is a very nice set of panoramas.

Regards, Smooth