panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-02-09

HTML Table

Is it possible to embed the script inside a simple table?  So far I've had no luck trying it and I cannot find any reference indicating whether or not it's allowd.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-02-09

Yes, you can no problem.

Show me a sample of your .html

Regards, Smooth  

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-02-22
Sorry for the poor example code in the earlier post. My local file didn't have that reference to the local drive G in that codebase line. It's taken me a bit to figure it out. I use Namo Web editor and I used that to "save on server". It evidently adds that line. No idea why. I went back to the old standby, wsftp and it doesn't mess with the html.

Probably like many people who ask you questions I was a new user of scripter and had not taken enough time to understand it. I've also got the tables working and so far everything works well. I do have one question, more about PTviewer or html I suspect.

I'd like to be able to add a thumbnail or several underneath or besides the applet so that when clicked it would load a new pano. So far my attempts open a new window and a whole new ptviewer session. I've seen a few pages that do that but so far I cannot replicate them. Here's a link to what I hope is a fuctioning web page with some text indicating what I'm trying to do. Maybe someone can direct me to a page so I can study the source.

http://ahboos.com/newpanos/4roomstest.htm

Please ignore the actual panos and the hotspots. These are all just tests to see if the page works when on my server. Some of the hotspots are just random gif's I inserted to see how they worked.   The panos are unrelated to each other and so entering a room etc takes you to someplace you might not expect.

Thanks
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-02-23

You need this Website and this PAGE for the way to do the thumbnails.

Let me know if you get totally stuck.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-02-13

Sorry for the delay but I was annoyed at myself for not figuring this out.  I was determined to make it work so I spent a lot more time and sorta got it working.  I now have it working in Firefox but IE won't show the Java!  Bah.  You can start at www.ahboos.com to see.  Firefox works fine, IE not.  I guess the "view source" is the easiest way to see the code.  These are test pages and some links on hotspots just take you to easy to type links :)

Thanks

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-02-13
I just installed firefox 1.5 and now IT won't load the page either. Arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-02-13

Why do you have this listed in your codebase?

codebase="file:///G|/PanoStuff/junk2/">

That will never work on the web "ever"

Simply remove that line it is not required. Or enter the correct URL information.

Also you will need to upload PTViewer.jar to the same directory. (It is not there atm)

Believe me when I tell you it "never" worked with Internet Explorer or Firefox online (Firefox was sucking it from local cache)

Regards, Smooth