panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-01

I want your skins!

OK

I have to admit it.

I am not the best graphic designer in the world. I have seen some amazing tours in here with a design that by far exceeds my capabilities. I have recently bought a couple of designs from Smooth. That haev worked great. Now I want more. Are any of you pro graphic designers willing to sell some of your skins?? Then I would love to hear from you - and of course see the skins :o)

Best regards

Morten 

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-03-01

Morten,

I do custom skins along with others. I can email you some screen shots.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-01
We can create anything you might need or if you see something we have done that you like just send me a note.
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-01

Hi Smooth

Yes I know you do skins, I have already bought 2 from you :o)

It is not htat I am looking for 1 special skin that I can use every time. So it is very hard to tell you want I am looking for. I would rather like a big variety of different skins that my customers can choose from.

TW comes with a few good skins. Especially in TW2. I would love more similar skins. So thank you for your offers. I will take a look and send a note when I have the opportunity.

Best regards

Morten

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-08
Hi smooth, just today I discovered you do tuition and also making and selling skins, could I see some screen shots, and knowing the price ??

thanks
visita3d.com