panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-08

Vtoursusa.com

http://www.vtoursusa.com

Hey guys,

We are getting ready to open our site, well the site is open but looking for any feedback on our tours or website.

Currently we are are shooting with a Rebel XT with an 0-360 one shot. We have been debating switching to a fish-eye and using panoweaver along with it to get a slightly better quality. But not sure what the general vtour community was doing.

Cheers,

W

http://www.vtoursusa.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-08

Website looks good but would remove or change the phrase "View some examples of our work, It is like are artsy fartsy portfolio" from your examples page.

Would recommend fisheye for better quality and as an additional service ie keep offering the budget one shot lens versions. Would use a flash for interior shots and edit shots a bit more and offer still photos only as an additional service.

Just some quick thoughts, hope this helps.

Simon

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-05-08

Should it not be: It's like "our" artsy fartsy portfolio.? and also last time I checked potato didn't have an "e" on the end as you have it written "potatoe"

Maybe you should have someone proof read your website?

The layout is quite good and once you get into fisheye photography the tour will show the improvement also. Keep at it your on the right track.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-09
Hey guys,

Thanks for the second eye on the site. After I stare at the site for so many hours in the late evening, quality control might go out the window a bit. ;) I took care of the edits you brought up.

I appreciate the feedback on the quality of the tours as well. I do have panoweaver 5, and have been anxious to see what results we could get if we went the fish-eye route.

Any recommendations for a fish-eye and pano-head for a rebel XT? ;)

Again appreciate the comments and if there is any other "red-flags" or "eh why are you doing that?". Please let me know

Cheers,

Wes