panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-22

Thanks for spotting that Dave. Havent got a clue how that got there but will edit that today.

Eagle- the camera/bracket is a little weighty and does sway alot at full extent but is quite manageable on calm days. I just tend to take about 10 shots each quadrant and pick the best 4.

Cheers

Crafty

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-10
 Crafty

What a coincidence!

I went to a re-enactment event at Rufford yesterday and took a series of panoramas. It was NOT an ideal day, as bright sunshine combined with crowd movements tend to defeat my low cost gear. However, the Panoweaver software is very forgiving and I did mange to get 4 reasonable shots.

The "drunken brawl" image was taken under duress. I set the shot up in under thirty seconds. I asked the Royalist chap  NOT to move, but to true to NOB standard's; he cloned.

http://www.32corners.co.uk/enactment3/index.html

All images are "organic" at some stage I might edit them. The photography side of my business is more a hobby than a commercial venture.

Maybe we could meet-up for a beer sometime?

Best regards

Jack

Learning a lot; Earning nothing

To make the world perfect; I'd put all the clouds in three ranks! (Quote from my last drill instructor)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-15

HI Jack

Didn't realise you were in the area. Hows business? Its always difficult doing crowd shots so well done. I'll have to drop in next time Im going past.

Crafty