panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-03

Key activation failed - no help from Easypano

Hello,

I have installed Easypano 8,6 and try since several days to join the Support via Mails because they dont recognize my Key to activate the software. I am so angry, because I am absolutly sure that I use the right key, that I did install the software only on 1 PC and the button to try a solution via transfer is grey. So there is nothing I can do, execpt pay a lot of Money for NOTHING.

No answer, no help, only tickets, one after the other, this is pure frustation. I regret this deal so much. Does anybody know how to join the support by another way? I dont speak a good english, so I need to write, bit where? Online support does only support a long silence!

Jean-Marie
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-04
I must correct urgently :I got the best support ever. Thank You Marzo

Jean-Marie
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2016-11-27

I am happy to hear about the event where the poems about the happy life are presented as I love to write poems to express my feelings, arranging the events like these are great to show the great work and share it with others. I always try to take some time out of my busy routine as I help the students when they ask me to Write Me An Assignment, so I can write poems. Can anyone tell me when this event will be held again?

Harry1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-02-13

At the point when a client introduce encoding and starts anactuation command, the program will produce an Activation ID as indicate by organizationcard ID of the meticulous PC. At that point Activation ID and successive Numberare transferred to Activation Server for validation. After effectively BestAssignment Service being inveterate,the item will be completely actuated. Along these lines, can pledge that eachcertifiable carbon copy is not actuated more than the allowed number of times. beginningdoes not frustrate sanctioned clients' capacity to utilize the produce the waythey in general have.

Mike1234567
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-04-06

Visit weaver 7 is an expert virtual visit making programming. It shows a genuine 360 degree world with all encompassing perspective and move. Sounds, Video, Maps and more incredible components can be investigated in virtual visit. Captain America Brown Jacket

Deanna
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-05-25

I think you are install old version of Easypano because I have also install this and I don’t have any issue, please check you version then updating me I will find solution for your problem. Malcolm Merlyn Arrow Jacket

Cora
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-06-02

Thusly, can promise that eachcertifiable duplicate is not incited more than the permitted number of times beginningdoes not disappoint endorsed customers' ability to use the create the waythey when all is said in done have.  Dwayne Johnson Faster Jacket

Jessica 1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-06-18

Visit weaver 7 is an expert virtual visit making programming. It shows a genuine 360 degree world with all encompassing perspective and move. Sounds, Video, Maps and more incredible components can be investigated in virtual visit. Captain America Brown Jacket

Mary