panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-03-14
What a spectacular find.... unsharp, overexposed, badly stiched, colours off key, lighting issues, hand of god issues.... Makes me realise that I shouldn't be so strict about my own high standards... hahahaha
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-03-14

Holy crap! Man O man O man... The first pano was bad enough, and it just went downhill from there... or maybe "sideways". The fingers are priceless! Thanks Smooth... you just made me spew part of my lunch from laughing so hard.

This gives me an idea... why not start a little friendly competition here on the forum about who can create the most intentionally bad pano. That "hand of God" one is gonna be hard to beat though!

Cheers,

Brian Jackson

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-03-14

The worst part is that this is not the only one. Mind you the "Hand of Pano God" is the best (worst) of the bunch. If you scroll that website you will find plenty more (maybe you can dig up a better one? from this guy).

I reckon if I looked back at some of my early mistakes I could find a shocker (but I ain't going first! LOL) and I certainly wouldn't let it get onto the internet on a real estate job!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-04-05

OK Guys,

The links and images to these pano's has been removed as the owners of these panorama's have had words.

I think we had the fun, now we can get on and help these people improve their panorama's.

This thread is now locked.

Regards, Smooth