panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-04-05

Zjoker,

This is just the thing we are trying to avoid.

How many posts I have made has what to do with what? I didn't put the counter on the forum. All I said was true and factual and a direct response to your post. My posts are to help and further the panorama community. Exactly what was your return post to mine about?

Seems to me you are just making the whole thing a personal attack once again and for what reason I have no idea?

You have vented - your post stands. I hope you feel better.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-05

smooth,

Maybe you have misread my message. I do not blame you, or looked down on you for your many posts. I regard your opinion a great one in the pano world, and I am glad you are able to express your opinions and views as often as you do. I was simply saying that I do not do that...however..just because I do not do that, it doesnt make my opinion any less important..at least to me it doesnt.

You have more knowledge about the PT's than I...I have more knowledge about what I need out of PT's than you...That is an opinion that easypano should be interested in...thats all.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-12
Hi,

Been away for a while. I was excited to see the arrival of PW4 but was very disappointed about the cost to upgrade. :(

I have the Pro package suite (PW, TW, VT EXE).

I don't see anything in the features list compelling enough for me to upgrade just for the sake of getting the latest version. So, unless absolutely required, I guess I'll stick with the previous version.

r,
eagle
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-12

Hi eagle,

yeah, the price does seem a tad on the high side. Nevertheless, I bit the bullet and have very very good stiching results, which were good in PW 3, but are even better in PW4. My zoom in style of shooting has always caused some porobs in PW3... however in PW4 all is very smooth and easy going... and that despite the price.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-12
Thanks phoenix.

I thought that existing owners and staunch advocates of Pano products like us would get at least get some sort of a price break for continuing to use them and indirectly marketing them by word of mouth/web.   Regretfully and unfortunately, that is not the case.

I can get the upgrade since it is a business expense but I can't fiscally justify it right now. The upgrade fee can go a long way in paying for other business needs.

Thanks,
eagle