panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-16

Activation problems

I just installed panoweaver 4 and activated with the serial that easypano sent me.  The program activated fine ( said it was successful) BUT, when I restarted the program a second time I was sent to the activation page again!  I selected the I have a serial option and re-entered my key,  This time it said there was an error.  Panos all heve the logo on them as in the trial.

Anyone else have this problem?

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-04-16

Hi smoluse,

I have had an issue with activation reverting to "trial mode" if I'm not connected to the Internet. I would suggest you log-in and transfer the serial (to clear it's memory) and then re-activate using your serial. Make sure you are of course online. Do all of this after you re-boot your computer.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-16

Are you using a dial up modem connection? There is a problem with this which Easypano are working on solving. I have a similar problem to you as a result of only having dialup.

Glenn

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-17

Thanks,  I am online (with a DSL connection).  I tried the Transfer Serial option from within the program, but it is "grayed out"  I emailed Easy Pano and hope to hear back from  them on monday.   Thanks to all !

Steve

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-04-17

Steve,

Log into your account online via the easypano website (User Panel at the top of this forum page!) and do the transfer. What I suggested has little to do with the actual "program" once you do this you should be fine. Then from the program enter your serial again.

Good luck!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-18

My main workhorse PC is not connected to the internet at all. What options do I have for activation, and if my PC is not connected to the net, what problems am I going to have with PW4 constantly reverting to "trial" mode??

Thanks
Ian

Cheers
Ian
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-04-19

Ian,

It is possible to run Panoweaver 4.0 on a computer not connected to the web.

The second option in the activation process is the path to follow. You will need an Internet connection on another computer to follow this path.

Contact easypano support@easypano.com  if you require more information on this.

Regards, Smooth