panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-05-30

Hey smoothie,

i think your one shots are definetely acceptable. and your right, there's lots of

one shots outhere that are far inferior than yours.

"You get 6 stills + 4 Panos 12 months hosting + Memory CD on sale for $399.00 AUD + GST10%"

in the USA your package easily sells for less than $100. and the market is super competitive.

i like your wednus custom java window...i see other people here (dave) implementing it in the future

on your ptviewer "smooth frame" how does one go about determining the hotspot location so that it matchings the buttons on the smooth frame?

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-05-31

Alan,

I agree the One Shot has it's place and I might try it on my Sony CD500 Mavica the only reason I haven't as yet is lack of an adaptor tube and the fact it doesn't have a swing view finder but like all high end Sony's it does have the Carl Zeiss lens and takes excellent photo's.

VT360,

My skins are made in Photoshop by me and the button placement is sorted out with PTViewer Stitcher made and sold by Easypano. As for people doing similar things in your country for less than $100.00 USD I'm sure it happens here in Australia also. But I don't even get out of bed for $100.00 USD so if they want me it costs more. I do not promote low budget virtual tours at all - people find me or are recommended. This allows me to set the price. The Wednus window is actually Javascript and is cross browser compatible. I'm yet to make a 100% decision on it use - you might say I'm testing it.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-05-31
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on May-30-2005

4 Panos 12 months hosting + Memory CD on sale for $399.00 AUD + GST10%

Smooth, you are saying 4 seperate 'one shot' panos for this money correct?  If so, I think that's perfectly reasonable.  If you're talking stiched that's a serious bargain!

I also like your popup frames.  Is this done with share ware or is it hand coded javascript?

Cheers

Steiner

Condottiero - Freelance Multimedia Design
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-05-31

Yes, four separate one-shot panoramas + 6 still shots. I think it reasonable it includes travel the actual web page and design with estate agents logo - colours and I give the customer a CD Rom once the house is sold to keep as a memento.

Included is hosting until the house/property sells or for a maximum of twelve months. (this has never happened) houses always sell well before this and I'm 100% the VT helps with the sale of the property.

This still runs into a full days work from start to finish.

My stitched images start at $199.00 AUD

Oh! and the answer your second question the windows are a combination of Java-script and DHTML by wednus.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-07

Hi Morten,
We recreated the building from scratch in 3d studio max fro architects dwg files, then output six cubic faces then recompiled in pshop then immersed it in a pano of the true environment with a true north alignment. we also created a full cd with video fly around the building and an inteactive map of each individual balcony view over the twelve stories.

Cheers.
Craig

My Link