panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2003-01-01

Dave, 360Texes Wrote:

If you have 'auto' already set for .2 then look farther down in the code for strings dealing with 'autopan'.  You should find 3 values following...(.8,0,0.1)  or something like that... the first value is autorotation.

I think its the last event takes precedent over param strings shown first in the list

Yup, you were right! I have changed this now.

Thanks for pointing this out

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2003-01-01

Chiranjeev,

I checked out your flash pano! Very nice..I did at first think it all panned too fast but once I got control of the mouse and used it for speeding up and slowing down, I quite liked it

Your Hot Spots were not active? I guess you were not sharing these pano's?

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-01

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. The hotspots do not go anywhere.. I just put them in to see whether I could achieve them.

I have a complete series of them. Let me know if you want to see them.

Regadring the too fast comment: I think a fast but smoother motion is better than the one achieved thru java which to me appears and feels jerky. Anyway, those are my thoughts only.

Regards,
CS

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-02

Chiranjeev

How do you output/convert to Shockwave 3d format. ?

I will very mutch like to use this player for full screen pano, I think it is the fastest, smothest and sharpest viewer around, but the only solution i found, requeres six different cubefaces, and can only be used for online conversion at http://www.bespoke.org/cubicvr/

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-02
shockwave is quicktime compatible. isn't it "just" a cubic quicktime nested inside a shockwave file and Chiranjeev added the navigation, hotspot and stuff with shockwave? or am I wrong?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-02

Yes.. I think your correct.  QTVR inside a Shockwave projector??

Dave

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-02

Hi to all,

Per B: Yes, I agree with you that this is the fastest, sharpest and smoothest of all the methods I have tried. The url which you have indicated is essentially the same concept as what I am using. It is just 6 cube images mapped on to a 3d object: a box.

flashaholic: Shockwave is quicktime compatible but this is not quicktime. I don't want to use quicktime as it needs quicktime to be present on the target machine. This is a Shockwave 3d object. So, I can say: truly cross platform.

360texas: QTVR cannot be embedded in Shockwave. It can only be linked to it and has to be bundled seperately.

Regards,
CS

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-02

I realy hope that Seaman will find a way to publish direct to Shockwave 3d, this will be a great feature  in next version. I know it is posible otherway but i dont like to use several other tools.

Regards

Per

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-04

Hi all,

Per B: Thanks for your suggestions.

Chiranjeev: Would you send some resources on how to create shockwave 3D from cubic images? If there are such an SDK we will consider to make this feature available.

To see is to believe
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-01-05
To Chiranjeev:

When i view you cubic, I am able to see lines where the edges of the cube faces are. Is anyone else seeing this?? I am using Mac OS X 10.2.2. Otherwise, this thing is waaaayyyy fast and smooth!

Don't you have to have Director 8.5 or higher to be able to make the shockwave 3D panoramas? Unfortunately, it is extremely expensive.