panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-25

Need to get files looking like this

I've finally managed to get the stitching right. Now all I need to do is produce the files in this format. See http://www.fullertonhotel.com/virtualtour_list.html Can anyone help me on this? A million thanks!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-25
Hi melonrhyme

Are you producing more virtual tours for this hotels? The images look great! Are you the one tha produced it?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-25

We are using Sun Java Engine 1.5.x and IE6.   I get a red box and error message saying "Not Enough Memory to Load Panorama"

I have not seen this Err message before.  I looked at the "View Source" and java calls, are apparantly calling PTviewer.jar.

Any ideas?

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-25

It only happens to my windows. it works perfectly fine with my Mac OS. I suspect its the Java engine version. And i do get freeze frame often nowadays and only when i refresh the page again the applet will then start spinning.

ys

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-26

I get the same as Dave! Sun Java 1.5, Windows XPp, 2GB ram. Thus Java might not be the way to go in the present form. What version of PTViewer are you using? Thumbs look great.

Simon

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2005-07-26

I think you guys have missed the point here!

melonrhyme is asking how to make panoramas and pages "like" the URL shown.

I'm guessing that this is either A) melonrhyme's opposition or B) What melonrhyme aspires to produce.

Well thats my take on the thread.

Am I right?

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-26
Which is why I asked the questions I did... so far no response
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-26
lol
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-27

hi guys...

Thanks heaps for the replies!
I already know how to stitch the photos using Panoweaver 4.0. However, I need them to appear similar to the ones on the website, i.e. size dimensinos, format & play controls.

Hence, with reference to Smooth's 2 options, I am aspiring to produce the tour like that.

Hope this is clearer. Thanks once again. ;)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-27

Appears to be straight html coding + some javascripting for the panorama left and right rotation (which I can't see).  While the site is very professional, I don't see anything particularly special.

I wanted to see the panoramas.

Dave 

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-25

Hi there,

when you say you need to create files looking this way.... do you mean you need to know how to make a stiched pano viewable?? Are you refering to a given viewer? Are you asking how to write the html to create such a page? Please be more specific so that we can give you a proper anwser.

If you're asking for some software to produce tours then you could consider PT viewer scripter or Tourviewer.

PT is cheap and easy to use and will let you add panos, hotspots, stills to create a tour to be inbedded into a website. The tour is driven by a java applet.

TW is more expensive but also lots more comrehensive in what it can do. You can create a proffesional website with your customised tour including panos, stills, text, thumbnails, interactive map, own skin layout and design, sound.... and lots more. It's easy to use and you can create tours quickly. This is also a java driven application.

If you have PW4 you'll be able to output a QT file or a java driven Easypanoviewer file. These can be embedded into a given website.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for... as said explain some more.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.