panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-10-27

Easypano, a step back

I was a proudly owner of easypano 2, 3 and now 4. I spend money for a program that from version 3 is a great program (using PTVIEWER as engine) and permit me the max freedom to put together pano images.

I do the stitch, put the code in html and generate more and more html just using one engine.

Now in intention of crazy programmers, i must create an engine and an'Image for every photo i stitch. Fantastic. Or i must buy new version of tourweaver. I've the previous one, but all changed, fantastic.

IPIX style. But now ipix don't sell anymore. Wrong choice.

I work for an important GOVERNMENT company and i prefer to do all with ptviewer, is simple, quick and someone that come after me could change photo (for example) without change all...

REOPEN PANOWEAVER.  CLOSING ISN'T FOR SECURITY OF DEVELOPERS, BUT ONLY FOR THE MONEY OF A SINGLE COMPANY. THAT WORKED ON AN OPEN PROGRAM ... initially.

I'm really wondering how a good company could change.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-10-28

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-10-28

Obviously i think thats' the best program for STITCHING. The best, really, infact i choose it.

But now i've the problem to create in a while 100 and more panoramas... i must create a folder for every one and every engine is about 170k.

The "old" ptviewer is 22k...

Thanks

Francesco