panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-03-09

You can right click disable your website which would slow them down a bit. In essence they wouldn't be able to view your code. Do a google for "right click disable" and you should be able to find the proper code insert to your html.

Unfortunately, if they are determined, they will find a way to view your code.

Then again they could get lucky like I did, run a search on Yahoo vs. my standard Google searches, and come across EasyPano's website.

Ain't nothing friendlier in the world than a muddy wet dog.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-03-09

Please visit www.smooth360.info and find the answer.

It is totally possible to do what you require.

I'm happy to support and help those who do the same.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-03-09

Smooth,

Are there any conflicts within the HTML Encrypt program and indexing functions of search engines? 

It looks like a great program to keep prying eyes from being appeased with shortcuts via the old view source routine.

Ain't nothing friendlier in the world than a muddy wet dog.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-03-10

What ever you encrypt will not be read by the search engines (or anybody else hopefully!). But you can choose what you wish to encrypt. Just the <body>, Just a <link>, Just the <head> etc. It is very flexible.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-03-10
Thanks for the feedback smooth. Highly appreciate the comments and suggestions. I have HTML Protector as my encoder and it works OK, except I found a major bug. Try this: File > Save Page As and edit the html file in your HTML coding program. Tell me what you get. :(