I'm reposting this as my client is asking a few of these questions - as I'd feared. If this is not the place to inquire over this much appreciated if someone could at least point me in the right direction...
Just having a play with Immervision and I've got a few questions to ask.
1. Can I customise the tool bar icons with my own graphic slices?
2. Is it possible to add Alt tags to the tool bar buttons? (hover labels would help users who aren't sure of the button functions)
3. Do I direct users to the same Java url as I would for the Panoweaver player? ie. http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
4. Can you limit the zoom in/zoom out levels?
5. Do any decent tutorials/help pages exist for this product?
6. Can you replace the Immervision loading screen with a clients logo, etc?
7. I can't seem to get the arrow keys to control any movement. Is this a bug?
8. What do the HS and cog buttons do? Nothing from what I can tell.
That's all for now. Thanks in advance.
Condottiero - Freelance Multimedia Design