panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-21

Editing psd files from Panowaever

I want to do panoramas with lots of people in.  When Panoweaver stitches the images together, I would like to use Photoshop to choose which part of an overlapping images is on top.  When I save the stitched panorama as a psd file, I expected it to look just like the jpg, but with the facility to remove part of a layer by painting on the mask.  I get a psd file with sharp lines and images that don't quite match up.
please help!!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-22

Hi

I have the same problem, and you are right. It would be a huge help if it was possible to use the .psd files to correct for moving objects and so on.

Anybody have a solution??

Best regard

Morten Andersen

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-22

Morten.  I had a quick reply suggesting PTGUI.  Much cheaper and capable of doing what i'm after.  Have a look at www.bryanmurphy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pan6 to see my efforts.  I would like to do this again, but with the Cathedral full of pupils.  I need to be able to choose who should be included when the overlapping parts are blended.  Know what I mean?

Newbie?  Me too!

[Just a reminder [this forum is about Panoweaver] Moderator]

Bryan

PS I have a Peleng 8mm lens and borrow my mates D70.  I made a pano head out of some iron rod that works really well.  How's it going with you?