panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-22

Stitching Fisheyes

Hi there.  I've got an 8mm Peleng and a D70.  PTGUI doesn't seem to like the 180 degree FOV.  Where do I get the 'over 110 degree' version?

Cheers

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-22

Hmm this is a Panoweaver forum.  And yes Panoweaver  does accept Peleng and D70 images.

Dave

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-22

Yes, you are right Dave.  Read on, you'll like the next bit!

I've tried the demo Panoweaver version and been very happy with the result.  It's at www.bryanmurphy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pan6 if you want to see.  Before I commit myself to buying it, I thought I would look at the PTGUI that was recommended to me.  I did, and concluded that it is MUCH too complicated, and that I would need many evenings learning how to use it so that my efforts matche the quality of the Cathedral panorama.  I'm sure that it is versatile and possibly good for more things, but all I want is what Panoweaver has shown me it can do.

[Just a reminder [this forum is about Panoweaver] Moderator]

I haven't got the time, and the developers at EasyPano have made Panoweaver intuitive and good.  That obviously costs money.  I'm prepared to pay for that, and so I will.

Cheers,

Bryan

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-22

Good... Your link definately shows that you found the correct technique to get the job done right the first time.  In Texas we would say.. "Done Good".  Maybe you can share with us your work flow.

Dave

and IF you did buy the software thank you for visiting 360Texas.com

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com