panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-10-03

Tripod Bag that will include MRotator

Hi:  I just purchased the the suggested Manfrotto tripod and MRotator TCS and was wondering if anyone had a link where I could purchase a bag that would hold both or does the MRotator come with something? 

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-10-04

The MrotatorTCS is quite large and I doubt you will find a tripod bag big enough to cope. The MrotatorTCS is supplied in a cardboard box and foam padding.

You might like to find an aluminum box to transfer the foam from cardboard box.

Personally I just carry it on the tripod (camera and all). I find opening, closing transporting bags a pain in the rear. They get in your shots and blow in the wind etc.

I see you didn't order the MrotatorTCPS only the MrotatorTCS. This will mean even more of a pain because you will have to manually remove the camera from the panohead for packaging. Meaning also you will have to adjust the NPP each time. I would have got the "P" pro version with Manfrotto quick release.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-10-04

Smooth: I think I left out a letter or two in the previous thread.  This is exactly what I ordered:  "MrotatorTCPshort" is this not the suggested one?  I already did order the tripod that I sent you the link to in another thread.

I do like the idea of not carrying bags since I am in and out of about eight houses a day.  Is there a type of hard case that I could put around the Canon 20d that would protect it while in transit?