Camera Settings should be as follows;
1. SHOOT RAW .
2. Dial on top of camera set to Av
3. Set ISO to 100
4. Set f/stop to f/8
5. Let the camera determine the speed, use this throughout the four shots
6. Set Sigma lens to Manual focus and set to infinity. (looks like a sideways 8)
7. Shoot four shots and one up shot. (up shot is taken on the last stop)
8. You may find that you do not need the upshot or down shot with corrections made to the nadir and zenith in PS (photoshop)
Processing the images;
1. Using Adobe bridge select the images you want to process in the RAW plugin.
2. Set to 8Bit and RGB (1998) for stitching in PW4
3. Set the white balance value and apply to all images
4. Adjust the chromatic aberrration to -40
5. Adjust the vignetting to 100%
6. Adjust mid center vignetting slider to 12
7. Adjust exposure to balance all images
8. Save all as BMP or 8 BIT TIFF for PW4
Open the images in PW4 and stitch.
Hope this helps with the "camera settings"