panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-05-27

a few pano's

Hello all,

been away from these pages and busy. Thought that I'd show some of my pano work which I've integrated as part of our reporting in an online building magazine. I shot a series of pano's of some land which is to be sold by a local town. I stiched using Panoweaver and used some great software form www.imatronics.com
to design the web page and set hotspots. (u can add hotspots, maps, all kinds of pano's, 2d foto's, music, video, html's... with ease and have a ready made webpage at the end of the process. This stuff is dead easy to use... made my first five pano tour with links and fotos and scripted movement in two hours from having downloaded the trial.)

Anyhow here are a few pano's to see

www.einfoto.de/sbw/mai03/fr_frameset/artikel/bann.htm

These are'nt the best examples but more will follow as I have a number of orders to complete.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-05-27
Oh yes, for those who don't speak German, just click on the 360 Logo and u'll get an explanation page. Click on the blue "hier" to get to the pano's...
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-05-27
I second your opinion on the Imatronics software, it really is superb and innovative and deserves everyones attention. I still get a big thrill with the unrestricted movements in sphere mode. I've used it a lot recently and it always impresses clients
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-05-28
It's a real treat and has opened up any number of avenues for somebody like myself who's not that hot with html or java. It's so bloody simple to use and generates ready made webpages with ease. I've got the software only ten days ago and have already sold 5 projects on the back of it. The best thing is the fact that I can pretty much produce a ten pano tour with embedded foto's, url links, music, video, scripted movement all with preview pics and a mapper in a couple of hours and save loads and loads of time. Just great.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-05-28

The free movement realy is cool. The sound is too much for me and I had to turn it of imediately. The navigation does not feel so comfortable to me as on PTviewer, and you can turn the pano so it will be upside down. Felt like an Tornado pilot heading for the ground :-) does Germany still have tornados in the air?

I also see that over exposure with the sun up is a not only a problem to me. If you use Photoshop removing your own shadow should be not to much work.

(Entschuldige, wenn das posting vielleicht etwas negativ ist, ist nicht so gemeint)

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-05-28
Oh yes... before I forget, the work ain't up to much. It's basic pano stuff with a lot of rough edges. I was in a rush taking the foto's which were only supposed to be some trial shots for myself. In the end we decided to add some pano's to our sight in the very last moment and I therefore had to use poor quality shots. I'll be posting some work that has been done with a bit more effort beginning of next week.
I also prefer ptviewer and will be spending more time with it. The imatrnics software is great to use when wanting to quickly make a presentable tour with minimal scripting work. For paid work ptviewer is my tool of choise.
Shadow... I left that on purpose

(Nichts negatives mit der Wahrheit...hahaha Danke f? deine W?ter)
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2003-05-30

Hi phoenixrising,

Nice to see some of your work!

Imatronics just took $149.00 (US) off me, because of you! LOL

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-06-02
Yeah way to go dude couldn't you have said that last line a little sooner . I just picked up my copy tonight!!! sheeeees. Wait don't tell me your getting a kick back right?
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2003-06-02

You know we are all a little silly here, had five of us purchase this program in one order we would have saved quite a bit of cash on the program.

Next time someone sees something great we should use the bulk buying power!

I have applied to resell this product, and been informed that a reseller must buy in lots of 5 licenses. We all can save dollars. 

Regards, Smooth