panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-13

Outsourcing Stitching to Far East

I am looking to make contact with people in India, China or Thailand who would be prepared to stitch panoramas using Panoweaver, for a fixed price per panorama, generally using two hemispheres.

If you go to http://www.solgold.com/2JS/2JS.html you will get an idea of the final tour that is produced. This will be regular work that could develop into a fulltime job.

Please make contact by email and we can discuss in more detail.

Thank you for your interest.

Bruce

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-10
Hi!

We are a Danish graphic outsourcing company based in the Philippines. We have done projects such as stitching panoramas using Panoweaver. If you are interested, we can provide you with samples of the job we have done.

We are also doing image masking and clipping path of images within 24 hours or less. You can visit www.lazymask.com if you want to know more about these services. Aside from image masking, we also do chroma-keying, rotoscoping and dustbusting. If you have the need for visual effects, you can visit www.lazymovie.com. For Animation and 3D effects, you can visit www.lazyanimation.com.

As for these days, Graphic outsourcing industry has been the trend. It doesnt just save you money, but saves you time for creativity.

Feel free to contact us :)

LazyMovie
- satisfying your visual effects need

LazyAnimation
- quality animation at a reasonable cost
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-11
I don't know anything about it but I did stumble across this chinese site once which claims to be partnered with 360texas who post here sometimes. Perhaps if you ask them they can shed more light.

http://www.best360.net/enindex.html
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-04-11

That is Danny the (EX) Easypano PR staff member. Joe now has his job!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-11
I was wondering what happened to Danny.

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com