panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-17

aerial vr

Has anyone else had a play with aerial vrs.

Heres some I did for coffee nirvana

http://www.coffeenirvana.com.au

check out the home plantation and harvest pages. The harvest one is inside the coffeee harvester.

Just interested to see if anyone else is doing the floating aerials.

Cheers, C.

My Link
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18
Great shot. You must have very long legs!!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18

H. vrboy,

Could you show us your tripod?

No kidding, this is a beautifull site-design with very impressive panoramas.

Could you tell us how you made them? Which technique you used to make these aerial vrs?

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Harry

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18
I took them on a 25m cherry picker freehand
My Link
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-07-18

Looks great!

I see you are mainly using 2 shot images.

Pages do look nice.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18

I like the circular viewer. it's different that the rectangle we're all used to.

the ptviewer control buttons work well.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18

Hi, C.

I also do aerial VR, but from a helicopter using a different technique. I liked your site, and the VR work looked very good. The stuff we do is here.

Thanks for letting us see your stuff. Cheers,

Brian Jackson

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18

Nice shots Brian, Its hard to get impressed theses days.
The little compass is nifty too!
I take it your doing floor to ceiling stitches given the sky is the same hemi in the shots?
what did you use to float the camera? or am I way off the mark?
Have you found a big market for this in the U.S.A. ie: are you making money from them?

I'd love to try some of your techniques in Australia. Maybe form a marketing alliance?

My Link
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-18

Hey Brian,
How high were most of your shots taken at, and what is your average pricepoint for the aerials? I think we should charge more for Aerials becaue of the workput in to achieve them in the first place.
Average price for an aussie vr standard we charge $250 per node.
Real estate gets different pricing because of return clientele. I must say I am unhappy with Vr Photographeres price bidding lower and lower to clients. I think it cheapens the value of our product and denies us the respect for all the hard work we have put in. Stick to your guns fellow photographers! Don't let people devalue your hard work. Cheers, Craig

My Link
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-07-19

I'm with you Craig,

I will not compete based on price alone my price is and has always been $195.00 to get me there including your first pano and prices are negotiable from there based on quantity. Also travelling charges are on top.

Extras are sound, art, full screen, mouse overs etc.

Why people prostitute the market is beyond me? Real Estate I could really care less about unless it is high quality (which I find it difficult to get them to pay for!)

You being place on the Gold Coast does offer you more opportunity I believe. Still offer a good service and quality result and customers will always be there.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-11-11
So you must hang out on a boom of some type to be able to seam in the sky...is that correct? Or are you able to do this by using a lower shutter speed and allowing the blades to blur throught the background?