panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-01

stitching issue

Hi..
I Download easypano panoviewer 8.0 to try to do 360 photo Tour. But I'm facing problem to merge the photos using this software.
at the moment I'm using you trial version to test it soon I'll purchase this software.
But it not give the perfect result. Could any one please have a look this issue and help me.
I enclose sample photos of mine which I took in my camera. I'm using Nikon Nikor f2.8, 10.5mm fish eye lens in Nikon D7000 DSLR.
is there any fixing point do I need to do for this. Please provide full details about this.

my images link..

http://www.multitechnoplus.com/wp-content/themes/MyProduct/images/pano.rar

thanks
Im the wedding photographer.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-01

Your lacking features to add control points to. (you need to add "Post-It" or sticky notes to the blank walls). These can be cloned out after stitching.

Walls of white offer little for the stitcher to add control points. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-01
Hi Smooth
thanks for quick reply..
is any problem with my photo shoot?
because its happen when i took photos outside as well.
want me to add control point for every panoramas?
thanks
Im the wedding photographer.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-01

Give me a set of images that have items to assign control points. Blank areas are no good for this test.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-02

After taking a better look at your images it is clear to see you do NOT have your panohead set up correctly.

See this image showing the same area from image 3 and image 4.

The venetian blinds shows more in image 4 than image 3 and they should be the same. Granted the hanging clothes "could" have been swinging and this would account for it. Though I think this highly unlikely!

It is imperative that your panohead is set up correctly. You must be rotating the "Entrance Pupil" (EP) of the lens around the No Parallax Position (NPP) so the stitching software can align the images correctly.

Please see my tuition thread on setting up the NPP.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-02

Using a Nikon D7000 and Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye your shooting sequence should be like this.

You will need to shoot 6 around at 60 click stops @ -10 tilt down. 1 up/zenith image @ +70 and 1 down/nadir shot with a tilted tripod or using a nadir adapter. So the minimum shots required is 8 in total.

Potentially you could shoot 2x Up/Zenith images at +70 (180 opposed) making your total shots 9.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-02
Smooth I recently followed all of your instructions in an effort to fine tune my equipment for better results as well as less post production work in Photoshop fixing stitching errors. I actually still use Panoweaver 5 with good success. I am shooting with a Nikon D7000 and 10.5mm Nikon lens.

I had to use the newest trial version of panoweaver so that i could use the tilt to see the pano head. With PW5 i cannot get it to stitch properly tilting the camera at -15 degrees.

I ended up moving the lower arm in a millimeter or so and did get the pano head to make a pretty good round circle compared to the offset I use to have, but I still seem to have problems with my tile floor and wood floors giving me stitching errors.

I guess my question is do you have any ideas on anything else to try or is there an acceptable tolerance I must live with. Thanks Smooth.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-03

Please make the set of images available for me to test.

Regards, Smooth [8D]