panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-19

Panoweaver bin file on Windows Server 2008

Hi there,

I have a small problem: I need to take over a website, with Panoweaver files.

I checked and changed the data in de load.js and everything is working till the lwImg param.

So I see the image in the flash with the lwImg file, but I don't see the movie, so I guess the bin file is not loaded.
Can anyone give me some advice if I need to setup something in IIS 7 (and above) so the bin file is loaded? When I check the mime types on my pc, the bin is of the type "application/octet-stream. Is this ok? Can someone help me please?

Thanks

Stefaan

Stef
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-05-20

Could you please tell me your purpose to change load.js? The file is generated when publishing panorama into "_flash_html5" format. If you publish flash version only, the file will not be generated.If it is not a must, please do not change any file structure.

Please provide the virtual tour link if you need further assistance.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-20

Well, I changed it, because the previous site hoster has made the files, but I did not get the source.

So i downloaded it by requesting the needed files. Everything is working, I get the "waiting" image, but the bin file is not rendered and I'm guessing this has to do with IIS on my Windows 8 machine.

Could it be?

Stef