panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-10-05

Resolution quality of panorama output

Hi.  This is my first post and I am new to the Panoweaver community.  I am generally very pleased with Panoweaver, however I am noticing a great loss of detail when the panorama is created.

How I can create panoramas at full resolution (ie, no loss of resolution from my original images, and minimal loss of detail)?

Antonio1
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-10-08

Hello Antonio,

Welcome to join us.

In the latest Panoweaver, you can set the size of the panorama as much as possible.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-07

Fixing size of the panaroma will greatly helps you to avoid losing of focus.

Pool Beanbags and Outdoor Beds

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-15

Hiiiii
Panorama size: specify the desired width and height (in pixels) of the panorama. If Link width and height is selected, the width/height ratio will be kept constant if you change one of both. This also ensures that the field of view of the panorama does not change. If this checkbox is not checked, changing the width or height modifies the horizontal or vertical field of view of the panorama accordingly.The krpano Viewer is a small and very flexible high-performance viewer for all kind of panoramic images and interactive virtual tours. The viewer is available as Flash and HTML5 application. The viewer is designed for the usage inside the Browser on Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) and on Mobiles/Tablets (iPhone, iPad, Android, ...)
http://goo.gl/pykVsD

delwin18